A Brattleboro area manufacturer is in immediate need of a Machine Operator. This is a full-time, second shift position paying $15.40/hour.
- Operate machines after set up by lead or supervisor, performing duties with little or no supervision
- Read and understand work instructions and blueprints
- Assure compliance with job specifications by inspecting parts as produced using micrometers, verniers, gauges and/or other measuring equipment
- Make minor adjustments/offsets including tool compensation/geometry to produce parts to specification, able to change most tools without guidance
- Perform basic machine maintenance such as removing chips, adding coolant, etc.
- Maintain records or other data as required
- Observe all company policies, rules and regulations including attendance, adhering to specified break schedule, good housekeeping, safety and security
- Able to read and learn various types of measuring equipment
- Basic math skills
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Able to problem solve
- Hand eye coordination is desired
- Must have a great attitude and work well with others
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 2 years of experience preferred
- Able to use all required measurement and inspection equipment
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- Must have solid work history
Hours: Monday to Thursday 3:30 pm – 2 am
Pay: $15.40/hour, eligible for a rate increase after 30, 60, 90 days!
TPI Staffing Group has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.